MEDITATION & MINDFULNESS TEACHER TRAINING
The sanctuary of peace, clarity and pure awareness that meditation and mindfulness invites us to access has become invaluable amidst the demands of dealing with life in the modern world – and the need for teachers highly skilled in opening the gateway to this expanse of inner liberation has never been greater.
Our 110-hour accredited Meditation & Mindfulness Teacher Training is a journey deep into the heart of this art, science and practice that empowers you to guide others beyond the endless turbulence of thought and emotion into a realm of profound presence and insight, while taking the ultimate step toward your own mastery of moving into stillness.
Don’t miss your chance to be part of our 2018 Melbourne training – starting Monday 17 September! Enrolments close 14 September – book your place online below.
Drawing from the latest research and Lead Educator Emma Palmer’s 25-year exploration, study and practice of the pathways that lead to a true meditative experience, this training will thoroughly equip you with the comprehensive understanding and advanced practical skills you need to curate and confidently deliver a wide range of deep-reaching meditation experiences across a variety of settings.
From the impacts of meditation on psychophysiology, neuroendocrine function and holistic health, to the methods and techniques for most effectively harnessing its deeply transformative power, you’ll explore over 30 in-depth subjects during the course of 12 inspiring weeks.
- Course dates: 17 September – 3 December 2018
- Unit attendance: Mondays 10am – 3pm (12 weeks)
- All units delivered at our Bentleigh studio (map at foot of page)
- Full 110-hour Accreditation by Meditation Association of Australia
- Applied practical teaching experience and mentoring to develop your delivery effectiveness
- Unlimited pass to attend Meditation classes at Moksha and immerse fully in your own practice (attendance requirement of 2 x meditation classes per week during your training, which can be practiced at any studio)
BOOK YOUR PLACE
Places are limited so be sure to secure your spot at the training by booking online.
By purchasing below you are confirming your enrolment in the full accredited course and your agreement to all of the following Terms & Conditions (including General Entry Requirements, Certificate Completion Requirements and our Student Refund Policy), so please be mindful to read them thoroughly first.
Training investment: $2250
All enrolments close Friday 14 September. Click below to book your place today!